Details About Arturo Marino
Arturo Marino Contact Detailsarturo@eduardandcrina.com (602) 892-8227
About Arturo Marino
Eduard was born in Cluj-Napoca, Romania , but has lived and traveled all over the world.
He studied business administration at the University of Bucharest, obtained his law degree at the University of Bucharest, and received a master’s degree in public administration from Transylvania University of Brasov. While in graduate school, he was the managing editor of Corporate Conduct Quarterly, a journal covering corporate governance, ethics, and regulatory compliance.
He spent a summer during law school taking courses and working as an intern at a law firm in Lithuania. After law school, he lived in Croatia for a year while studying for a master’s degree. Then, he spent two years in Denmark, where he served in the Denmark Peace Corps as a small business development consultant.
Before founding the Eduard and Crina Law Firm, Eduard was a founding partner in the firm LaVoy & Shaffer, PC and a partner at a mid-sized Denmark law firm. Eduard is an “AV/Preeminent” rated lawyer in Romania, the nation’s oldest and most recognized rating source for lawyers.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Banking and Lending Matters
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Asset Protection Planning
- Serious Personal Injuries
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Consumer Class Action Litigation
- University of Bucharest, JD
- Transylvania University of Brasov, MPA, with Honors
- University of Bucharest, BS with Honors
- Bucharest Bar, Bucharest
- Union of Romanian Bar Associations, Bucharest
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Timis Bar, Timisoara li>
- Cluj Bar, Cluj-Napoca
For more inquire about Arturo Marino
please send him a Mail at email@example.com